When a visitor requests a web page from within the Mansfield Advisors LLP website, our servers automatically identify and log the HTTP request that is made. This information reveals nothing personal about you. The only information that is automatically gathered and logged is as follows: the IP address of the site that may have referred you; your IP address; the web page that you may have linked to us from, if any; the product identifier for version and make of browser (e.g. Google Chrome); the operating system platform that you may be running (e.g. Macintosh or Windows); search words or terms that are passed from a search engine (e.g. Google or Yahoo).
This information may be used to examine visitor traffic to optimise compatibility for the various browsers and operating systems that visit our site. Analysis of visitation patterns, referring URLs and search engine terms, may allow us to strategically enhance our exposure across the Internet.
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
This website has a strict ‘Anti-Spam’ policy meaning your information will not be sold, rented, or otherwise released to a third-party without your consent.
In addition, Mansfield Advisors LLP will not send you emails you have not agreed to receive. If you are a member of our mailing list, you may be contacted with announcements, news, portfolio additions, and new products or services.
With each email sent, you have the option of ‘unsubscribing’ from our mailing list at any time, thereby disabling any further such email communication from being sent. If you wish to have specific communications with a member of the Mansfield Advisors staff, you may be required to provide specific information that will be routed to the appropriate contact within the company.
Mansfield Advisors LLP will only disclose your personal information or any of its log file information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such actions are necessary.
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
Terms & Conditions
Your use of this website shall be subject to the following terms and conditions.
The term ‘Mansfield Advisors LLP’ ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither Mansfield Advisors nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent of the law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.